Saturday, June 30, 2007

back from the wild...

so i'm back on the map (though still not quite on the grid).

hello my friends, i've missed you all.

I am stealing internet from some business south of Chicago on my way to michigan. got up real early after camping in southeast iowa last night and got back on the road. please FORGIVE me for neglecting to write, as i have been back in civilization since monday. there was this overwhelming feeling like i need to write epicly about my time. each day that past, it became more difficult to write. alas.

i need to write more and speak of my times and adventures on the Indian Reservation as well of my short stay in middle-of-nowhere, Nebraska.

I think that over the next few posts, i shall write "flashback-postludes" and relate my recent adventures in that manner.

my head is swirling with the events of the past few weeks.

God grant me the serenity to spins these yarns...

No comments: