Friday, December 19, 2008

prescriptions and precipitates...

two little pills every meal. one packet in the morning and one in the evening. think positively so as to preemptively overcome. listen only to the soothing sounds of Iron & Wine. Call me in the morning.

this is the prescription i wrote myself a day or two ago. while not admitting that some sickness may be attacking, i feel the comings on. the two pills are 'purple cornflower', known as echinacea. the two packets are emergen-C. nothing drastic here. assume no defeat until it's too late. always was a trail blazer. blazing trails potentially into sickness and idiocy.

actually, i something much stranger than all that happened today. after literally freezing temps on mon and tues, rainy cold on wed and thurs, the ever fickle natured weather sprung on us a 75 degree day. clear and bright. a long standing truth is learned. weather is held in check and known by no man. the earth and it's maker are mighty and whimsical.

another truth. the world, beyond the weather, is less and less known. and as i am now, i must prepare for the winter and the seasons ahead. thicken my skin, protect what is dear.

storms are a-comin. meet me in the shelter. i'll bring the Iron & Wine.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

i still need your address.

you called but i couldnt hear because i was in the mall and the service kept cutting in and out.

one of two things are going to happen in the near future: or both of them ... :

1. you will give me your address so that i can send you a letter
2. i will call you to harass you for an address and end up talking to you and finding out about your life.

yes. i do believe I'd like both to happen in the near future.

heather marie said...

hello. if we are friends, circle yes.

yes

no


Oh... you can't. In that case, I'll assume we are indeed still friends. Happy New January. Please write to me and tell me about your life. I could be persuaded to return the favor. And pass on a hello hug to your Lovely. (She is truly lovely)

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.